1.02.2012

nye


i love these two so much. our new year's eve was pretty relaxed. just some drinks at our friends' apartment and then we dragged our jet lagged selves to bed promptly after midnight.

i could list a million resolutions that i've had floating around in my head (like be more consistent with my yoga practice or try a new recipe every week) but i have one big goal in mind for 2012: don't be afraid. i've been so worried about what's going to happen after i get my master's. am i going to get a job in my field? are we staying in portland? if not, where are we moving next? should i follow my heart and go back to school again for culinary or nutrition? it's draining to fret about the future and the unknown, so in 2012 i'm not going to be afraid. i'm just going to do the best that i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment